History & networkStars & Friends GmbH was created in 2005 from a merger between Star Factory, founded by Jürgen Werner in 1997, and Strunz & Friends GmbH. During the subsequent years, intense expansion took place and branch offices were opened in Slovakia, Norway and Hungary, as well as a stake being acquired in the Czech Sport Invest agencies with branches in Russia and England.
The Stars & Friends Group employs 40 employees in 2012 and looks after 300 players throughout Europe.
Our international network:
- Stars & Friends International Holding GmbH
- Stars & Friends Germany GmbH
- Stars & Friends Austria Sportmanagement GmbH
- Stars & Friends Slovakia Sportmanagement s.r.o.
- Stars & Friends Scandinavia AS
- Stars & Friends Hungary
- Sport Invest International a.s.
Football has now long advanced to become “big business”. However, for the work carried out by Stars & Friends, there are clear and non-negotiable values, which each individual in our team is committed to:
REPUTABILITY. FAIR PLAY. RESPECT. DISCIPLINE. HONESTY. TEAM SPIRIT. TRUST.